Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,Does WICED support RTP or any plan to support it in the futur?Thanks! Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi there,I'm looking for a Wi-Fi/BLE module with FCC certification.Does anyone know if there are any FCC certified BCM43341 modules available?I could ... Show More
Félix_T
Wi-Fi Combo
From the ACS website"I’ve heard that WI-FI can’t meet the requirements of V1.8.1. Is it true, and what is it about WI-FI that causes this?If you’ve re... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I rather think that wiced_dct_write_wifi_config_section should write the WIFI section, not the DCT section... As a GIT-style diff this is the fix:diff... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
So I have installed the SDK onto my macbook and have downloaded XCode. However, I'm finding it difficult to figure out where to go from here. The Quic... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We have a device that needs to be configured in the field to establish what SSID and passphrase it should connect to by default.  The default AP that ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Using V 3.2.2 SDK on BDM943341WCD1I have an app that brings up a soft ap for configuration.  I use the wiced_wifi_scan_networks to get a list of SSIDs... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm trying to interface SN8000x with my stm32f429 custom board using SPI, since my board uses SPI6 I had to make some changes in the code, while di... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm designing a custom PCB based on the SN8200.The design is heavily based on the "Discover Wifi" board schematics. Further, I'm not using the opti... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Now WICED SDK 3.3.1 is released but the CHANGELOG.txt does not mention thechanges/improvements for 3.3.x.Can you update the change log? Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.