Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi.I have an Inventek systems dongle ISM43340-USB.I wanted to know if Broadcom or Inventek supports SW development and drivers for BCM43340 on macs ..... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
The ota_fr test app builds but seg faults when it tries to download. I am testing with a BCM943362WCD4_3 board. When I try and integrate the ota serve... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I am using WICED WiFi platform based on STM32FXXX based MCU. SPI works fine as long as i dont use DMA. I just enabled SPI_USE_DMA instead of SPI... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,When I connect to an open WiFi, I use the following command:CLIENT_AP_SECURITY WICED_SECURITY_OPEN inside the wifi_config_dct.h.This gets me con... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear AllI have question for Apple Homekit protocol.Our customer plan to use WICED WiFi module(included BCM43362).If customer has MFI license, Can you ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We would like to know can we perform OTA upgrade from a remote machine. In a sense can we run the device in web server mode and be able to access i... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using BCM943362WCD4_EVB base board with p100 label. I need the exact schematic for this base board.The closest one is /platform/evaluation_boa... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
It also appears that the API calls used by this demo in 3.1.2 are now missing. Thanks,Andrewkcalvert Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
After installing Wiced SDK 3.3.1, I open the workspace that comes with the installation, and there are build failures in tools/makefiles/wiced_config.... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all,I am facing an issue when trying to use the OTA API in my application code for the WICED PLUS EVB. I have followed the similar threads, but no ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.