Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I would like to get a public key from a certificate by x509parse_pubkey, but returns an error, error code is -22. There have x509parse_pubkey referenc... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I would really like to free up the roughly 200K bytes of executable flash memory that's currently used to store the BCM43362 firmware.  I can see code... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all mwf_mmfae middleca chobberoniIt is encouraging to see some discussion beginning around the Particle/Photon aka USI WM-09 module, but I am disap... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Quick question.  Are there other configuration options that can be used along with soft access point mode to configure a WICED module to what AP, pass... Show More
AnSa_1225656
Wi-Fi Combo
I added the     "Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *\r\n" // This line added to enable cross site scriptingline in the top of the http_server.c in Library/... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I use wiced create a softap, and then do wifi scan each 1 minute.  4 clients connect to this softap. After abort 1 day, may only 1 client is connected... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I need API to come to know if wiced device operating in AP mode is connected/joined to any WiFi station/client device such as PC/Smartphone.Found A... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
Particle's new Device Management tools help you fix problems in the field, generate valuable customer insights, and improve the quality and experience... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, I'm running into issues loading a custom DCT into internal memory. I am using the platform patch seen here Patch to put firmware on external flash... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.