Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Are there code examples demonstrating the use of the HSIC interface with WICED?

Thanks

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,If we are using Wiced SDK with ThreadX RTOS, and if want to add FileX also with ThreadX, do I need to purhase different license for ThreadX also? A... Show More
user_2173276
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I only get the first linkdown callback when I turn off AP.I also have a TCP server which is very similiar to Wiced http_server or snip/tcp_server.c... Show More
chli_2118906
Wi-Fi Combo
While working with the MQTT libraries I discovered an apparent error.  Compiling snip.mqtt_subscriber... creates a nearly working solution, but unfort... Show More
AnSa_1225656
Wi-Fi Combo
I am communicating with an Azure server which appears to use: TLS1.2 with DHE RSA and AES 128 GCM.  How can I enable that on WICED 3.3.1?  Has anyone ... Show More
mahe_2162211
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,can you guys check out if you can connect to the Azure Event Hub over TLS connection? Today all our WICED modules stopped sending data to the hub -... Show More
RoKe_1917671
Wi-Fi Combo
I have noticed that my WICED SoftAP crashes anytime a Windows8.1 connects to the SoftAp.I am using the snip.apsta code unmodified. After reset the WIC... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
The BCM4334 requires host MCU to communicate and implement communication stack that is WICED compatible. Is there a guidlines on how to hook up MCU to... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there any documentation regarding changes in 3.3.1 that impact code? For instance, the code behind smartbridge seems to have completely changed: in... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there a way to increase the number of threads that ThreadX can create? The last wiced_rtos_create_worker_thread call that I make returns a failure,... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.