Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I don't know if I'm just missing something in my way to implement a new thread or if the problem comes from somewhere else.I'm using ThreadX and wh... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
On Wiced 3.1.2 SDK after STA mode the board will connect to MQTT broker. But after some times the connection to MQTT broker breaks down intermittently... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Whenever i try to write something to the memory using wiced_dct_write, the LED I have connected to one of the GPIO pins flashes/flickers, more like it... Show More
RoKe_1917671
Wi-Fi Combo

When will support files for the STM32F401 be made available for the WICED 3.1.2 SDK ??

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,Are there any standard libraries that are readily available to integrate 2.8inch TFT which is ILI9341 controller based?If not above module, are ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm using the 94390 as a slave to another microprocessor and am using SPI to control it.  I started with the spi_slave app snippet and have success... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
In NetX Duo version, at least, wiced_tcp_server_add_tls inits a context object and then adds it to all sockets for this server. But wiced_tls_advanced... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I set up a board-A to act as the gedday host which provides a _http_tcp.local service in the network.Call the gedday_discover_service() in board-B to ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Problem:             Failed to read a packet in apps.wwd.canned_sendMake Target:     wwd.canned_send-BCM943362WCD4-NoOS-NoNS-SDIO download run        ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
i everyone,I'm using platform N01 with a spi flash running OTA code. However I found an issue when burning image on to external flash.I found that som... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.