Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Whenever i try to write something to the memory using wiced_dct_write, the LED I have connected to one of the GPIO pins flashes/flickers, more like it... Show More
RoKe_1917671
Wi-Fi Combo

When will support files for the STM32F401 be made available for the WICED 3.1.2 SDK ??

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,Are there any standard libraries that are readily available to integrate 2.8inch TFT which is ILI9341 controller based?If not above module, are ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm using the 94390 as a slave to another microprocessor and am using SPI to control it.  I started with the spi_slave app snippet and have success... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
In NetX Duo version, at least, wiced_tcp_server_add_tls inits a context object and then adds it to all sockets for this server. But wiced_tls_advanced... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I set up a board-A to act as the gedday host which provides a _http_tcp.local service in the network.Call the gedday_discover_service() in board-B to ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Problem:             Failed to read a packet in apps.wwd.canned_sendMake Target:     wwd.canned_send-BCM943362WCD4-NoOS-NoNS-SDIO download run        ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
i everyone,I'm using platform N01 with a spi flash running OTA code. However I found an issue when burning image on to external flash.I found that som... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm using a BCM943362WCD4 Eval Board with the 3.1.2 SDK with the USB interface on a Windows 8.1 PC. I need to use the WWD wifi driver in a No OS appli... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Are there code examples demonstrating the use of the HSIC interface with WICED?

Thanks

Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.