Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

chch_2120956
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,     I do a long time test on demo board of BCM943362WCD4,find wiced_get_available_bus_credits() return 0;how to fix it?     What caused this pheno... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,The buffer returned by wiced_packet_get_data is not NULL terminated.So it should not use strstr for the request_string, it should use strnstrinstea... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, Do anybody know how to write SD card at Raw Level?. is there any example code available? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI am trying to figure out how to join a STA to an AP with a predefined BSSID.I have tried wwd_wifi_join_specific but it ignores the BSSID send to it... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HI,I'm facing a strange problem. Whenever device starts and tries to connect to access point, it accesses DCT API to read the configuration and my GPI... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Has anyone been able to integrate STATEVIEWER from high integrity systems into eclipse?I've been trying to add it,followed the steps mentioned on t... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
Recently, we setup language translation capabilities here on the Broadcom Community, so I wanted to take a minute to explain how to leverage this feat... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
Recently, we setup language translation capabilities here on the Broadcom Community, so I wanted to take a minute to explain how to leverage this feat... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all,I tried to develop a simple TCP client to send data to a TCP server using the WICED solution:Hardware: BCN943362WCD4_3 boardSoftware: WICED SDK... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,Can you please provide an update of easy setup and cooee app for SDK 3.3.1 ?Thank you ! Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.