Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

HiOh_2076151
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Do you have the ways to measure the CPU load/headroom on ThreadX.I'd like to know the CPU load of each thread and the headroom.Hope to add the comm... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We recently upgraded to WICED 3.5.2, but a file name change in the stripped elf that is generated by the build broke our factory install script.In the... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am returning to working with a WICED evalution kit after a few months and seem to remember that there is a utility for downloading the application t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm designing a custom PCB for a VOIP-only smartphone with no cellular connectivity to function in a corporate wifi environment.  Please can someone h... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
After uploading the certificate and private key, and selecting a WiFi network to associate with, I see the following screen.When I view the puTTY term... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
When attempting to compile the OpenOCD from it's source directory @<root>/toosl/OpenOCD/source/...I found that it wouldn't compile due to incompatibil... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I have issues/questions with the versions 3.4.0 / 3.5.2. Perhaps someone can dive into the topics and give a feedback.- SDK 3.4.0 / 3.5.2  - If ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am working on Murata SN8200 WiFi Module, where my device works in a Soft AP Mode.I establish  a TCP socket connection with a client and push data on... Show More
ShBB_2186006
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi ,  Greetings 🙂  We are developing HomeKit compliant product and planning to WICED with STM32. For the same, our hardware supplier is recommending ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
on the bcm94331 eval board I have connected a modem on one of the uart ports. I need to use the modem to communicate with a mqtt broker.I tried lookin... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.