Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, I want to provide a USB host interface based on WICED design. I will use the USB OTG of STM32F205 to provide it. But I can't find WICED SDK provid... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I want to develop a low cost (<$20) battery powered wifi device. I currently searching  for a chip to handle the radio part. I am interested by TI ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello all,I want to ask if wafer provides the function of router.I used the tcp mode with bcm943362wcd4 A B C module, in the picture:If I want to tran... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, I am trying to run the wiced SDK 3.5.2 on the STM32F4 discoverykit with STM32F407VG MCU. I am using the platform files from the following link SN8000 WiFi Module with STM Discovery Board... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all,Is Ad-Hoc mode supported in WICED?I was looking through the Wi-Fi driver in the SDK but found few mentions of it, with lots of Ad-Hoc events un... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
IDE installer 3.5.2 is available for Windows environment.But I couldn't find any newer version pkg for OS X.Should I install SDK 3.1.2 and then update... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm looking at WICED 3.5.2 has what looks like a crypto PRNG. In the file named "wiced_crypto.c", the default PRNG implementation is initialised like ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm testing on a BCM4343W platform.By default, build image will download filesystem image to internal flash.How to config the SDK to download files... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I just installed WICED SDK 3.5.2 with IDE under Windows. I cannot find in "Make Target" anything related to BCM4390x boards although under platforms f... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have been trying to install WICED SDK in virtual box running linux. I plugged in my device using USB and I am trying to download the compiled code a... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.