Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi.I am trying to download a 24KB file in 4KB chunks with http_get?Unfortunately, the way wiced_http_get is written, even though the buffer and buffer... Show More
PeFe_666001
Wi-Fi Combo
I have succesfully used the previously posted I2C Interface Example with WICED SDK-3.x​ as a starting point for interfacing with I2C sensors. Before p... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi everyone!I am programming bluetooth and wi-fi apps using BCM4343W  and SDK-3.5.2Programming works only depend on example in SDK.   not API Manual. ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
When using the "wiced_dct_read_wifi_config_section ( )" to read the WiFi settings from the DCT area, and if the WiFi password contains a "0" in its st... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using Avnets BCM4343W IOT starterkit, and want to add an extra desired state to the startup example "shadow".Broadcom/WICED provide header files ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear all,I want to control channel switching on BCM43228 wireless card. But I can not find the data sheet about the radio chip of BCM43228. Now, my co... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We are using Wiced SDK-3.3.1 with BESL library with ARM-CortexM4 platform. We have developed a test program which tests the TCP connection over SSL... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm writing a WICED application.It seem that any call to wiced_tls_deinit_identity() will cause a crash when trying to free the RSA key in wiced_tl... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm using lwip tcp library in my application. I am getting EAI_MEMORY: 203 error with lwip_getaddrinfo() method. The first time the method gives no... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have built, downloaded and run the snip.scan demo program.  When executed, PuTTY shows ...Starting WICED v3.5.2Platform BCM943362WCD4 initialisedSta... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.