Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
wiced_network_up_default(...) starts with the following lines:    /* Read config */    wiced_dct_read_lock( (void**) &dct_network_config, WICED_TRUE, ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,is there a way to set a FreeRTOS config token like INCLUDE_uxTaskGetStackHighWaterMark without editing WICED/RTOS/FreeRTOS/ver8.2.1/Source/include/... Show More
SuLe_1710756
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Broadcom,One of our customer would like to use combination of STM32F205RG and BCM43341 module rather than WICED module including MCU due to price o... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, want to know what all feature does wicedsdk3.1.2 firmware support like softap,sta,wpa, power related, interface related.Thanks,Anil Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Looking through Alexa Voice Services Getting Started guide it seems that the only libraries they have are for Java and it seems they require Linux or ... Show More
MiTo_1583836
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using SDK 3.4.0 and writing an application that uses the Smartbridge API. Looking at the details of the API in smartbridge_stack_if.c/h I do NOT ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,     We have the NVRAM file for P305, can we use same file for P309. If no can we get any help in downloading the NVRAM file for P309 and relative ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I am using SN8205 customize module with wiced sdk 3.1.2.For using parse push notification i had downloaded app from GitHub - Broadcom/WICED_parse... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I've read discussions indicating that websocket protocol is not supported in SDK 3.1.2.Since there's no snip app in 3.5.2 I assume that it's not... Show More
shra_2185826
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi I am writing steps which I took to try the snip for OTA.1. Compiled ota_fr snip with command for WICED dev board BCM943362WCD4_EVB.make snip.ota_fr... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.