Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
iBeacon Build
solved msg Solved
I want to load iBeacon app in Wiced Sense Tag but i get a problem when i builded as below. Can anybody help me?make.exe[1]: *** No rule to make target... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Everyone!I Really want to debug my program.I Push the green bug Icon.  I can see the Next messageI use WICED-SDK 3.5.4I Also Update all program (Ch... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using the Inventek's variant of BCM43341 wifi/ble/nfc module.I wanted to know, how should I go about allocating space on the 4KB SRAM that is ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi everyone.I want to know what functions which is in demo or application is.for example there is wiced_bt_smartbridge_enable_attribute_cache function... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, can anyone help me finding Avnet BCM4343W SoC Module datasheet and pcb footprint?, Hi, can anyone help me finding Avnet BCM4343W SoC Module datash... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, Want to know how to enter into power save mode and wakeup for Wiced sdk 3.1.2.thanks,Anil Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Platform BCM943341WCD1, use ble_proximity project as sample.defined characteristic in gatt_db[] as :  CHARACTERISTIC_UUID128_WRITABLE(HDLC_XXX_CLIENT_... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm using WICED-SDK-3.5.2 and trying to compile the demo apps for AWS IoT.Where can i find the header file "resources.h" that is referenced in /apps/a... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello Team,We are using (BCM43236B) USB based dual band Wi-Fi IC in one of our project.As per the datasheet recommendations we have powered up the dev... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
wiced_network_up_default(...) starts with the following lines:    /* Read config */    wiced_dct_read_lock( (void**) &dct_network_config, WICED_TRUE, ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.