Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

SeKi_2184131
Wi-Fi Combo
The compile time to be create a Win32 version of the OpenOCD takes too long time.When OpenOCD source file is modified the code once, it takes about 30... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi! Everyone.I use WICED-3.5.2 . I want to debug our program. because of no manual about bluetooth in Wi-fi Bluetooth Module.So I need to debug for pr... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Using  BCM943341WCD1.Trying to look for a good example to upload a pcm file to a cloud  endpoint and receiving an mp3 in response.A bit confused about... Show More
enel_2129601
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,i want to ask you a question about wiced_tcp_listen(socket,port). i have created two socket for my application. However, by using wiced_tcp_list... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,We are having discovery kit and connected USI module on SDIO interface. We are using WICED software and eclipse platform. Unfortunately, we are ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Can someone please confirm that 3.5.2 has an error in the SNTP code in sntp_get_time(...) (libraries/protocols/SNTP/sntp.c:113)?  Here, sntp_get_time(... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
bcm43012
solved msg Solved
BRCM announced this IC. https://www.broadcom.com/products/wireless-connectivity/bluetooth/bcm43012This looks like a fantastic piece of technology and ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I am working with SN8205 and Wiced SDK 3.5.2.For using IBM Bluemix there is perfectly explanation on below link:WICED IBM IoT Bluemix quickstart... Show More
wowu_1723141
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, BRCM experts,I am now trying port Wiced-3.1.1 on my STM32F407 board with BCM43341, by adding my own WICED-SDK-3.1.1/platforms/MY43341/platform.c, ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Wiced 3.5.2
solved msg Solved
Hello, I started to use wiced 3.5.2 and a lot of lines are mark as error (specifically when I write something like WICED_GPIO_x or WICED_ADC_x), the c... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.