Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
An unexpected error occurred that if I use Defensics Software to change WPA(AES) handshake message, then my example app(main.c) doesn't work for BCM94... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We are using the AVNET IoT development board with the BCM4343W, are any of these protocols supported by the WICED 3.5.2 SDK?PAN/BNEPPPP/RFCOMMDUN Show More
StAd_1243276
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there a way to speed up re-association when powering up on the same network as used previously ??I am thinking of a battery powered sensor that wou... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm writing an HTTP client application, i create my client with http_client_init() and I have an event_handler function.The event_handler function ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I've ported the famous dhrystone ! benchmark to WICED.The only thing I still miss is a way to use -O3 as CFLAGS instead of -Os,actually I'm editing... Show More
hachc_2137126
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, Just a question about the consistence of managing networking thread while doing notification of link status. Is anyone know the reason that why it... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
The question like above: Does BCM943362WCD4 support AutoIP ?Is there any API for this ?Thanks,RegardsRafal Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
product that we make is for united state market.we need under spec.1. we want to use 1~13 ch.2. we want to use each mode(b/g/n)if WICED_COUNTRY_UNITED... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have WICED 3.4.0 SDK through which i am successfully having wifi connection.I now want to change WIFI modes to A or B or G or N, how can i switch be... Show More
shra_2185826
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We are developing an application based on 3.5.2 and it is suppose to use OTA feature.The application size currently has enforced us to use external... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.