Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We are using the AVNET IoT development board with the BCM4343W, are any of these protocols supported by the WICED 3.5.2 SDK?PAN/BNEPPPP/RFCOMMDUN Show More
StAd_1243276
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there a way to speed up re-association when powering up on the same network as used previously ??I am thinking of a battery powered sensor that wou... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm writing an HTTP client application, i create my client with http_client_init() and I have an event_handler function.The event_handler function ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I've ported the famous dhrystone ! benchmark to WICED.The only thing I still miss is a way to use -O3 as CFLAGS instead of -Os,actually I'm editing... Show More
hachc_2137126
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, Just a question about the consistence of managing networking thread while doing notification of link status. Is anyone know the reason that why it... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
The question like above: Does BCM943362WCD4 support AutoIP ?Is there any API for this ?Thanks,RegardsRafal Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
product that we make is for united state market.we need under spec.1. we want to use 1~13 ch.2. we want to use each mode(b/g/n)if WICED_COUNTRY_UNITED... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have WICED 3.4.0 SDK through which i am successfully having wifi connection.I now want to change WIFI modes to A or B or G or N, how can i switch be... Show More
shra_2185826
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We are developing an application based on 3.5.2 and it is suppose to use OTA feature.The application size currently has enforced us to use external... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We have interfaced BCM43362 controller with SDIO based kit.In the function wwd_bus_init(), firmware downloading (VERIFY_RESULT( wwd_bus_sdio_download_... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.