Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

GrBa_2135921
Wi-Fi Combo
Does Wicked MFI SDK support: iCloud, TLS1.2 and HTTP/2 ? If no, do you have plan to support it? Show More
JeGu_2199941
Wi-Fi Combo
Working with SDK 3.5.2, BCM94343 platform.I've tried "wiced_bt_dev_read_rssi" with custom callback.But it always returns WICED_BT_BUSY and the callbac... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
WICED SDK 3.5.2  using the Broadcom BCM9WCD1EVAL1 demo board with the apps/demo/aws_iot/pub_sub/publisher project Using the AWS IoT publisher sample p... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
On WICED-SDK-3.5.1, I see that the callbacks for up or down are not working reliably.for snip.link_status: after you register callbacks and bring up S... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI'm trying to bond with my Android phone from a BCM943341 eval board.The bluetooth communications seems to go well until I try to connect to it.I us... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
In the method "wiced_hostname_lookup" from wiced_tcpip_common.c, there is a check to see if a DNS lookup is necessary. For this check the method "str_... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Is BCM43907 available for purchase yet? We need a few SOCs to begin development on a few prototypes...

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, I using a WICED version 3.3.1 with Threadx.NetX duo and send tcp stream with function "wiced_tcp_send_buffer()" the function is return "WICED_SUCC... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I notice that there are a bunch of documents that have links in the document directory that have broken links (i.e. they weren't in the installer).Spe... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
An unexpected error occurred that if I use Defensics Software to change WPA(AES) handshake message, then my example app(main.c) doesn't work for BCM94... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.