Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, we're preparing a new version of our product and would really much like to include 5Ghz wifi support.Is there any WICED compatible 5GHz wifi ready... Show More
SeKi_2184131
Wi-Fi Combo
I have added OpenOCD flash algorithm of our company's MCU, and i confirmed target identification (probe) of MCU as reading ID register of device.I hav... Show More
JeGu_2199941
Wi-Fi Combo
Platform : SPIL N08 (STM32F411, BCM94343W, external 2MB FLASH, supported by EDOM)SDK       : 3.5.2Purpose : mass productionThere are at least 3 kinds ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi All,What is the Max through put can achieve for BCM43362 WIFI module(WICEDSDK3.1.2).Thanks,Anil Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi All,I am trying to send a rather large packet over TCP in AP mode. The packet varies anywhere between 1400 to 1800 bytes. When I give this length t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using Murata SN8205, SDK V3.1.2.Issue 1 -We see that sometimes the device hangs on wiced_wifi_scan_networks(). The device can hang anytime and... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using the Avnet AES-BCM4343W eval board and our project requires that the serial debug port be bi-directional.Does the "WICED USB Serial Port" su... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I was testing the scan snip on BCM43438 with TheadX and NetX_Duo using WICED-SDK-3.5.2. It worked well only for seconds, printing scan results list. B... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Environment: Kit: BCM9WCD9EVAL1_5 Module: BCM943364WCD1_2 SDK: 3.4.0 and 3,5,2 OS: window 7 (64bit)Hello, is there anyone who tested Appliance examp... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Are -fexceptions supported by the 3.5.2 SDK? If so, how can they be turned on?

Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.