Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am facing an issue when upgrading the SDK from 3.5.1 to 3.5.2.The DCT header has changed, and is not backward compatible. Has both bootloader and... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, we're preparing a new version of our product and would really much like to include 5Ghz wifi support.Is there any WICED compatible 5GHz wifi ready... Show More
SeKi_2184131
Wi-Fi Combo
I have added OpenOCD flash algorithm of our company's MCU, and i confirmed target identification (probe) of MCU as reading ID register of device.I hav... Show More
JeGu_2199941
Wi-Fi Combo
Platform : SPIL N08 (STM32F411, BCM94343W, external 2MB FLASH, supported by EDOM)SDK       : 3.5.2Purpose : mass productionThere are at least 3 kinds ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi All,What is the Max through put can achieve for BCM43362 WIFI module(WICEDSDK3.1.2).Thanks,Anil Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi All,I am trying to send a rather large packet over TCP in AP mode. The packet varies anywhere between 1400 to 1800 bytes. When I give this length t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using Murata SN8205, SDK V3.1.2.Issue 1 -We see that sometimes the device hangs on wiced_wifi_scan_networks(). The device can hang anytime and... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using the Avnet AES-BCM4343W eval board and our project requires that the serial debug port be bi-directional.Does the "WICED USB Serial Port" su... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I was testing the scan snip on BCM43438 with TheadX and NetX_Duo using WICED-SDK-3.5.2. It worked well only for seconds, printing scan results list. B... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Environment: Kit: BCM9WCD9EVAL1_5 Module: BCM943364WCD1_2 SDK: 3.4.0 and 3,5,2 OS: window 7 (64bit)Hello, is there anyone who tested Appliance examp... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.