Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
if I use one BCM43909 as the software AP, others BCM43909 as the guest terminal, how many guest terminals BCM43909 can link one BCM43909 AP and work ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,     my sdk is wiced sdk3.3.1, platform is BCM9WCD2REFAD/BCM943438WLPTH_2, test build the demo app. have some error, can you help me ?          bu... Show More
MiDe_2164101
Wi-Fi Combo
Another issue in my change to 3.5.2 was that my 'send email' using gmail with TLS didn't work anymore.  Seems like the library is missing a call to wi... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We are presently developing code for the Avnet BCM4343W IoT starter Kit using the WiCED IDE.   The standard linker includes a very large GNU C++ libra... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there a high level document that describes the make architecture?I am trying to create several new "apps" and a couple of new "libraries" that do h... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello sir,     We are working on wiced module and use SDK 3.1.2 stack. i getting the GMT time and it is update every 10sec and using this i get the co... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I build a project that just need BCM94343W_AVN to send ethernet packet direct to SPI. And my MCU receive from SPI handle TCP/IP. So what should i modi... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi ,The make target is demo.watchdog_example-ISM43362_M3G_L44 download run in SDK 3.1.2. I am trying to use the watchdog function wiced_watchdog_kick(... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, if I purposely stop my tcp server so the socket doesn't connect, this app stops after the second iteration of the while loop. Am I doing something... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi All,I am trying to modify the BLE hello sensor app to control BLE advertisement. I am using WICED_SDK_3.5.2.I have seen that when that BLE peripher... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.