Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Hi, i am using wiced sdk 3.5.2 and in this mainly the Bluetooth part. Similarly one of my colleague also is using the same.(both being BCM4343 modu... Show More
Ch-_2119361
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi there,We have tested BLE using the BCM43438 (A1) chip and SDK 3.5.2, the BLE power consumption is still very high, we cannot say it is Low Energy.W... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, I'm working with EMW3165 and now I've created my own IRQ handler for USART using the libraries of the MCU (stm32f4xx).I've added the following def... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Downloading Bootloader ..."**** OpenOCD failed - ensure you have installed the driver from the drivers directory, and that the debugger is not running... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Azure
solved msg Solved
Can anyone tell me the best way to get a Broadcom EVAL board connected to Azure?AMQP doesn't appear to be ready for prime time. What is the fastest wa... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'd like to do performance testing with simultaneous Bluetooth and WiFi.  Is there a suggested setup or demo app that can help me on this, or do I nee... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using WICED 3.4.0 on EMW3165 platform, i know this is not yet officially supported WICED platform...I intend to use SPI5 with DMA as a slave..... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Porting a board platform from 3.0.1 to 3.5.2 and wiced_init returns 2 WIFI init issue?The call path is:wiced_init()wiced_wlan_connectivity_init()wwd_m... Show More
user_2212361
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi.I tested the snip.link_status.Link_up the first event does not occur even though the connection to the AP during boot-up.However, when off the AP, ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

I need a copy of 3.0.1

Where can I obtain 3.0.1?

Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.