Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hey,We are currently investigating the option of using WICED Wi-Fi / BLE components in a future design.It leaded us for a couple of questions:Can some... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hey,We are looking for a hands-on workshop / seminar for Broadcom WICED Wi-Fi / BLE products / modules.Is there any event about to take place in the c... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi All,If our app is in internal flash (ex. STM32F4xx ) instead of external flash does OTA still works ?I have this question because OTA use wiced_fra... Show More
user_2112781
Wi-Fi Combo
As a central BLE, I want to discover the services of the device I am connected to.It works most of the time except that sometimes I get a GATT_DISCOVE... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am able to do the wifi testing on command prompt using wl tool (wl4343WA1.exe).we have the source code of wl tool. which is located at 'libraries/te... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

I want to run the bat from wiced sdk

How can i do this ?

can anyone help us?

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
hello,Does WICED really support SPI slave APIs as i don't see any implementation for spi_slave_init function at all.Can anyone please share SPI slave ... Show More
MaMe_1509466
Wi-Fi Combo
Scanning code that uses the wiced_wifi_scan_networks api works fine if run before creating an AP association.But if an AP is brought up, the wiced_wif... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We are using Murata Type1DX  having BCM4343w. When we program the module to work in AP mode over WPA2 we see that we are able to connect devices like ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,We have code that only works when -debug is specified in the build string.  After some reading, I found that -debug disables optimization.  Is t... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.