Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi.I have a 1ms timed event that is supposed to poll a GPIO input every time it runs.However, after boot up the timed event only runs once.If I change... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi community members,After installation of the IDE (WICED SDK 3.7.0 IDE Installer)  I realized that some of .pfd documentations are missing. I cannot ... Show More
AjayB_76
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear Tech team Thank you for your support. Our customer will make the sport camera system that use the BCM4330FKBGT. So they want to get the reference... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Seems that for POS terminals certification BLE4.1 is not allowed.  Is it possible to disble the BLE part in the module using a software patch in th... Show More
user_2112781
Wi-Fi Combo
Very often when trying to connect to a device, I get after several second a BTM_ENABLED_EVT with the status code 0x2 (timeout) and then a connection U... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Would please help me to set up the mqtt server ?

Where do I start?

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am able to upgrade the binaries on BCM94343W_AVN using ota_fr app.We have a controller, which has STM32 controller with BCM wifi/BLE chip and 4 mb s... Show More
JeGu_2199941
Wi-Fi Combo
Platform : BCM94343W (SPIL N08 module)I tried to port our project to SDK-3.7.0 by copying platform folder we used for SDK-3.5.2.With "drivers/bluetoot... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
12:01:12 **** Build of configuration Default for project WICED-SDK ****"E:\\WICED_WIFI_3_7_0\\WICED-SDK-3.7.0\\WICED-SDK\\make.exe" snip.ota_fr-BCMUSI... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
I test on FreeRTOS+LwIP build and test using google chrome browser.Initially the browser can connect to the https server.Reload or press F5 to send re... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.