Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello   Can I ask you something regarding the SDK 3.0 which will be released soon?  I just understand that the current version of the WICED Wi-Fi SDK ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I would like to gain access to the Apple developed library for Bonjour for the WICED wifi dev kit.Please can somebody forward me or point me in ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
How to speed up association to a Soft AP which is configured for WPA2 or WPA2/WPA mixed mode security? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Before I start diving into learning WICED I figured I'd ask here if what we want to do is possible using the BCM43362.Is it possible to build a WiFi a... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
This Forum warrants a thread specifically for those wishing to use WiFi SoCs and/or WICED SDK/APIs on Linux. So, here it is.I have been wondering if a... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,If i would like to debug the entire system memory usage, how would i do that? I was not able to find related API or defines that enable me to get o... Show More
Félix_T
Wi-Fi Combo
We have recently ported WICED, WWD and LwIP to use u-Velocity.  All components seem to work correctly.  Our issue is with the firmware programming par... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am testing two modules containing Broadcom from company Inventek Systems, the ISM4319 and the ISM43362 module.When connecting to a test access po... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello all,I have a problem connecting some APs using the snippets installed with WICED. I have five wifi APs available, but can only connect with thre... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiWhen I am attempting to use Wi-Fi Power save(wiced_wifi_enable_powersave() and wiced_wifi_disable_powersave), wiced_wifi_leave() function return WIC... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.