Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

prpuc_2175051
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We are working on BCM43362 based WiFi Murata module with ARM Cortex M4 based platform. The WICED SDK version we are using is 3.5.2From this link, How many clients are supported by the softAP?... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,Does WICED support PKCS #12 file format for storing certificates and private keys?Thanks. Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
Testing a static variable certificate_loaded is simply wrong.If create 2 threads to connect server with different URL paths,the fist thread test certi... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,What would you propose to create unique DCT's that contains unique certificates and keys for each other device in production. I know that in SDK... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi ..     I am using Discover Wifi sn8200 (bcm 43362)board , for flashing i  am using  ST-LINK/V2  In Circuit Debugger/Programmer , Instead of this ca... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi there, I am a green bird with WICED SDK and are there any API to create a gerneral timer?I want to create a gerneral timer which has interrupt and ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI want to have 3 apps in the external flash from which I can switch between these three apps using  wiced_framework_set_boot() function and wiced_fr... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, I'm using wiced sdk to program my BCM943362WCD4 board and I'm trying to use some library which including the <sys/socket.h> but got an error said ... Show More
prpuc_2175051
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We are working on BCM43362 and BCM4343W based WiFi Murata modules with ARM Cortex M4 based platform. The WICED SDK version we are using is 3.5.2In ... Show More
AjayB_76
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, I have some very urgent questions, can these be answered today? These questions arise due to logistics issues, using BCM43341 in place of BCM43... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.