Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using wiced_i2c_init_combined_message functionn n when the build stopped due to linker error? undefined platform_i2c_init_combined_messageThe fun... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I have questions on whether the following features are supported by the BCM43364?a. Does the BCM43364 support MIMO?b. Does the BCM43364 support RMI... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
factory mode document(WICED-AN800-R-Factory-Programming.pdf) run and checked.SDK 3.1.2 is normal behavour.But, I'm used develop SDK 3.5.2.SDK 3.5.2 is... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using the WICED 3.6.2 SDK, and the image size fitting in FLASH has become a concern for us.  Upon inspection, it seems like there are these two b... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Anyone encountering a problem using the stmicro USB CDC driver ? it seems that sending data that is multiple of 64 bytes is not working. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We are using BCM43362 and BCM4343W module for our project.We want to send data using wwd_network_send_ethernet_data() routine. This routine has voi... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I can't find distributor who sells just the module separate from development board (for spinning onto custom board). Web link would be helpful! Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
java wiced ide gives an error after installing windows. I installed the 32-bit and 64-bit Java. but the problem was solved. (java was started but retu... Show More
YufengP_26
Wi-Fi Combo
Version of WICED SDK :3.7.0Module:43438Customer has one requirement to dynamically adjust the value of "conn_min_interval","conn_latency" and "conn_su... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have spent many hours developing a product based around a CEL WiFi module.  Apparently CEL is getting out of that business.  Having taken the time t... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.