Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

HiOh_2076151
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm studying the appropriate Wi-Fi country code for several countries.For example, west Europe countries (UK, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal and ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
in my application, i am using MQTT protocol and and it works fine for half and hour than it does not work properly.However i have kept keep alive time... Show More
user_2177781
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I have been trying to get WICED Studio 4.0 running on my MacBook with Mac OS Sierra. I keep getting this error when I try to compile the scan sn... Show More
crhoc_2121991
Wi-Fi Combo
I found mentions of this problems with previous SDKs. Here's the workaround to get 3.7.0.3 running. Here's the error with ubuntu 16.04 x64 - WICED SDK... Show More
user_2112781
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, when trying to compile any application I get a GCC error: WICED/platform/GCC/math_newlib.c: In function 'sin':WICED/platform/GCC/math_newlib.c:... Show More
user_108962310
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi there,After attending the recent Arm TechCon and seeing how good the trace probes are nowadays, I am interested in getting trace to work with my co... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Project is sending data to AWS IoT Platform. Hours into running, the BLUE WLAN LED goes off. But my connection to Access Point and IoT Platform is sti... Show More
grphc_1578046
Wi-Fi Combo
During our testing we have found some stability issues with the Wi-Fi networking on WICED 3.5.1.What we have found after significant time reviewing th... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
As I am working with Smartbridge, I need to use BLE notifications. The first thing I've done for it is to specify a pointer to my notification callbac... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
As I'm working with JSON parser, I noticed that everything works fine untile I receive a JSON frame with an object in it (I mean a child object). From... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.