Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

grphc_1578046
Wi-Fi Combo
We need to create a 802.1X connection from WICED thru an AP using a RADIUS server for authentication. We have reviewed some of the source code in the ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I use BCM43438( with WICED SDK 3.7.0 ) as a BLE central device to scan ble broadcasting data and print with Serial.It will show the  data broadcasting... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,What Cypress board do you recommend for a beginner to start programming IoT applications? Which are the IoT platforms agreed by Cypress IoT kits... Show More
ritu_2178811
Wi-Fi Combo
I have been reading the discussions on the forum about OTA and OTA2 updates.If I am not wrong, OTA2  is currently not available for BCM94343W OTA exam... Show More
AlVa_264671
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi everyone I'm new at this forum.I would like to know which is the minimum software background one need to get started  coding app with the SDK.I am ... Show More
GrBa_2135921
Wi-Fi Combo
HTTP/2 client
solved msg Solved
HiI'm using WICED Wifi  SDK 3.5.2 and I'm trying to create HTTP/2 client on EMW3162.Did WICED Wifi support HTTP/2 protocol? If yes, where can I find e... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiWeb Demo- BCM4390WCD Serial-2-WIFI module- SDK 3.7.0- Live Demo1) Serial-2-WIFI Module Demo       : http://damosys.com:80012) Light Controller Demo ... Show More
HiOh_2076151
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm studying the appropriate Wi-Fi country code for several countries.For example, west Europe countries (UK, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal and ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
in my application, i am using MQTT protocol and and it works fine for half and hour than it does not work properly.However i have kept keep alive time... Show More
user_2177781
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I have been trying to get WICED Studio 4.0 running on my MacBook with Mac OS Sierra. I keep getting this error when I try to compile the scan sn... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.