Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there an OTA application that runs in java or C that acts like the javascript in the browser?I want a programmatic means of performing OTA because ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,The document WICED-Application-Framework-April-2013.pdf (slide 7) mentions a Pull and Push method.  WICED SDK only provides a push example snip/... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
WICED Studio 4.0.1 IDE Installer (Windows) WICED Studio 4.0.1 (OSX)WICED Studio 4.0.1 (Linux 64-bit) WICED Studio 4.0.1 (Linux 32-bit) Changes for WIC... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear Sir, we are evaluating a customer's IOT project which requires a OLED screen display.  We want to know whether the platform BCM43903/BCM4343W sup... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
There are certain conditions such as unplugging the target at the wrong time that puts the IDE/compiler in an irrecoverable state where during any com... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have a unit that was running my firmware based off of WICED-SDK-3.3.0.  I have ported my firmware to 3.5.2.  However, when I took the 3.3.0 image an... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
The new 3.7.0-3 release includes fixes for the following issues found in the original 3.7.0 release:Gedday/mDNS stability fixesUpdated mDNS Service Di... Show More
GrahamS_21
Wi-Fi Combo
I want to try and receive data from AWS and use this to control peripherals on the BCM4343W Avnet kit.Long term goal is to use Alexa to send data to A... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello jakewtorres, "I found some problems in the whitelist. 1- if we active the whitelist we couldn't get no scan results.2- So we clear the whitelist... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI am using "wiced_bt_l2cap_update_ble_conn_params" to update connect parameters (interval and timeout)on peripheral device.As we know the central de... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.