Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I just down load new Wiced 4.1, It is give me a below error.make all  MAKEFILE MAKECMDGOALS=all OTA2_SUPPORT is disabled Making config file for first ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi All,Anyone working on wifi module with support of cypress?Is WICED supports cypress, what is the hardware module for this and how to interface to c... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi there,I am using WICED-Studio-4.0 and trying to port OTA2 to STM32F4xx platform. After digging the source code and reading the WICED-OTA2.pdf, I ge... Show More
PeHa_1711671
Wi-Fi Combo
The CHANGELOG.txt in WICED-SDK-4.0.0.7z lists, as a change in WICED-SDK 4.0:"New WLAN firmware 5.90.230.15 for 43362"We are already using 5.90.230.15,... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,   I’m new to WICED Wi-Fi.Recently, I bought a BCM943364WCD1_EVB Evaluation and Development Kit from an agent.I see the Block Diagram on the  da... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi kausik​I hit a more critical issue while testing sdk-3.7.0-7.It seems once ble start scaning, the device's wifi network becomes unreachable.My test... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,At least 2 examples from Wiced studio 4.0.1 implement provisioning webpage:- demo.aws_iot.shadow- snip.config_modeI see the following issues on ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Can any One Help Me out How to Configure and Code for Interfacing AvnetIot Board(master) to an Audio Code.Any Sample Code Will be Helpfull.Also Help M... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm trying to switch off the WiFi part of the chip (BCM43341) while keeping BT active. I've tried wwd_management_wifi_off but it seems it turns off to... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Iam using discover wifi module. My module is not receiving data from the external processor but that module is receiving data from the commix conso... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.