Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,With 3.5.2. When connecting to a MQTT broker over wifi, if the network is disconnected the connection to the MQTT broker is not resumed when the ne... Show More
haki_2218686
Wi-Fi Combo
my os is windows10 and develope environment is WICED Studio 4.1.1 IDE.my board is BCM43907(CYW43907).I want to use load cell on BCM43907(CYW43907). bo... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,It's the first time I use the CYW43907,I want to download a demo to the chip,I use the jtag to download but it failed.Just see the picture below(I ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm using WICED SDK 4.0 to develop a prototype on AVNET BCM4343W IOT Starter Kit. The example demo/bt_smartbridge works very well now. Then, I try ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We have one critical issue, that is system crash after calling the wiced_tcp_delete_socket. In our application, we have a secured tcp socket which... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm planning to use Murata 1LD module (43438 + STM32F412) connected via SPI to an MCU powered motherboard.WICED is fully integrated within 1LD.I'd ... Show More
KenR_96
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Would you provide me information about BCM4343W?Wihch version of SDK and FW is oldest one which supports BCM4343W?I found the SDK-3.5.2 (FW version... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, getting the error "Could not find appropriate Java Runtime Environment (JRE). WICED JRE requires JRE version 1.6.0 or higher..."I have this instal... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,just installed Windows 8.1 and WiCED-SDK-2.4.1-IDE-installer.exe doesnt work, it says missing Java RE and asks to install version 1.6 or above. ... Show More
KenR_96
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I need to check FW information for CYW4343W. Could you answer my question?Is FW ver 7.45.45.17 which is included in SDK 3.7.0 newer than FW ver  7.... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.