Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
Download:WICED-Studio 5.1.0 Installer (Windows)WICED-Studio-5.1.0 (OSX)WICED-Studio-5.1.0 (Linux 64-bit)WICED-Studio-5.1.0 (Linux 32-bit)Release Notes: WICED Studio 5.1.0Install problems related to white space in path - WICED Studio 5.x... Show More
ArZa_1140216
Wi-Fi Combo
will the Type1G (CYW43907) module be capable of streaming video capture @~30fps? Will the WICED SDK be easy to implement with? some resource please..T... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, i am getting issues installing SDK 5.1.0,  where do i find the error log? basically the installation is incomplete. The folder "43xxx_Wi-Fi" only ... Show More
joMa_1809706
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm using SDK 3.7.0. The snip example (snip.ota_fr-BCM94343W_AVN download download_apps run) works when upgrading to the same example code.When ported... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
When I use Snip.websocket_client without modification  (SDK 5.0), I have :Connecting to server...Trying to connect<\r><\n>Not a valid IP address?? Try... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have upgraded the SDK from 3.7 to 5.0 and It adds 300k bytes of data in the micro-controller without explanation.I found two additional modules call... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
mifo​Unfortunately, I have to report that the bt library is totally broken in wiced-studio-5.0 release.Below is the log, shows the buffer usage keep g... Show More
HeCh_2137836
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Sir,   Currently, we study to bring up the BCM94343WWCD2 platform on Wiced Studio 5.x. When make target " snip.scan-BCM94343WWCD2-ThreadX-NetX down... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm trying to run the debugger from Eclipse on a board, running SDK 3.3.1 under Windows 7 64 bit.After the build this appears:warning: File "F:\projec... Show More
ofexc_2213241
Wi-Fi Combo
We like to run and debug the snip.apple_homekit.window_covering_service on a BCM9WCD9EVAL1 Board.But as far the debugger is started, the openocd-all-b... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.