Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

saching_06
Wi-Fi Combo
To help you learn about the new features added, new platforms supported and key bug fixes in a WICED Studio releases, Cypress now provides comprehensi... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,What does error #4 means when using the  wiced_rtos_init_mutex ( )   function ? Show More
natr_2727276
Wi-Fi Combo
I have been trying to install Wiced Studio 5.0. The SDK files were not present even after multiple installations and I had to put them in manually. Ho... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Does the BCM4343w module support the security feature in Bluetooth Low Energy?In the WICED stack, we were able to find some security key parameters fo... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,The scan snip code can return a list of APs including the AP using enterprise security.However, the output does not tell which eap_type is being us... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using Wiced-studio 4.1.0 and Threadx.I am working tcp_client application.In that they have created registered timed events.In stead of timed e... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using wiced 4.1.0 version and RTOS is Threadx.Network is NetX_Duo.I took tcp_client application which is present in snip as a reference.In tha... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, After finished concurrent operation test (Station / Soft AP ), now I'am testing iperf on concurrent mode, however I have no ideahow can I give int... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, AllI'm testing concurrent operation(SoftAp + station) with BCM94343WWCD1 EVB,however it doesn't seem to work correctly.Does BCM94343WWCD1 support ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I was running a unit on WICED-SDK-3.7.0 but after upgrading WICED to 5.0.0 I face some problems running it,however I see a difference in the DCT... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.