Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am beginner  user at wiced and cypress  .I have a refrence board  (BCM94390x) and  installed wiced 6.0 . compiling and downloading was successful.I ... Show More
SaBh_294166
Wi-Fi Combo
I think we have cracked this cryptic puzzle.Need to review the make_target_examples.txt file inside the DOC tree of the posted project.Since we have p... Show More
user_2212361
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi.I installed wiced studio 6.0.When you run the IDE, nothing appears on the left side of the Project Explorer.When I installed the wiced-sdk 3.0 IDE,... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using CYW 43907EVILF board. I am calling wiced_wifi_set_roam_trigger API with -99 value as argument. I expect WICED_SUCCESS in the return but it ... Show More
AtMa_1632481
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Gentlemen,I made a project from email snip. Unfortunately it doesn’t work. I’ve tried with the BCM943907AEVAL1F board what I used in the WICED101 t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I spent yesterday and today trying to upgrade the SDK from 4.0 to 5.0 and it's been really frustrating. I'm still not done with the migration after 2 ... Show More
joMa_1809706
Wi-Fi Combo
I have installed the drivers for WIN7I plug the tiny h into a BCM4343W_AVN sdk board with the JTAG connector added to the main board or into our custo... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We are building a product using an MCU which only have one SDIO port that we intent to use to serve both a WiFi interface and a eMMC chip.. We are ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I couldn't download a file larger than about 200KB using a secure WICED 5.2 connection, so I went back to your snip.https_client and created a simple ... Show More
HeHo_1158201
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, when trying to install WICED Studio 5.1, WICED Studio 5.2 or WICED Studio 6.0 bitdefender antivirus software reports GEN:Variant.Graftor.405092 in... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.