Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

DeXi_1316761
Wi-Fi Combo
I use the console project to test wifi performance in two CYW43907 EVKs. One is AP, antother is STA.If I want to have a test in 5G between AP and STA,... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am planning to port wiced application into Linux however, the following library seems doesn't have source code.BESL_generic.ARM_CM4.release.aI fo... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to program CYW943907AEVAL1F Eval Kit using Segger's J-Flash SW Tool and J-Link Pro device.But I could see the following error (refer attac... Show More
DeXi_1316761
Wi-Fi Combo
In wiced WIFI application, is there MCS(modulation and Coding Scheme)  configuration for adjusting the transmission rate?If have, how to configure?If ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Does "ethernet" and "softap" can working together on 43707 platform?so that other wifi device can connect the softAP(43907) and connect to internet th... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HelloI'm starting to use the CYW943907AEVAL1F tool and I followed the instructions on the "CYW943907AEVAL1F Evaluation Kit User Guide". Nevertheless, ... Show More
joMa_1809706
Wi-Fi Combo
SDK 4.1.1 with Cypress CySmart 1.2 connected to a pc via a cypress dongle.I started with the unmodified demo program (demo.ble_wifi_introducer-BCM9434... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Where may I obtain an eval board for CYW54907?Website says "coming soon" - is there any way to obtain samples?Wireless MCUs | Cypress Semiconductor Ma... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
My warmest salutations to all fellow raccoons, My question is:Is the implementation of the MQTT protocol found in WICED 6.0.1 compatible with WICED 4.... Show More
GrahamS_21
Wi-Fi Combo
I have a customer who wants to use the CYW43364 with an ST M4 micro.We obviously have certain parts included in WICED based on devkits/modules etc.Is ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.