Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
The prototypes showstypedef int mbedtls_ssl_recv_t( void *ctx,                                unsigned char **buf,                                size... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
Lierda is a leading IoT and embedded solution provider based in Hangzhou China.  In 2016, they shipped more than 10 million wireless modules and embed... Show More
user_2199751
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi I have an issue which I have been struggling to resolve for a couple of months. Please see below issue and wish to hear some advices from other ex... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Does anyone know how to add new USB device function driver on CYW943907AEVAL1F or any sample code,document ?Thanks a lot ! Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Can WICED provides WIFI packet sniffing API, aka monitor mode?

gechc_1843576
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, all.I found the websocket(wss connection) will make the platform freeze when I tried to close and open ap router(It will trigger wifi reconnect) i... Show More
Jweaver
Wi-Fi Combo
Regarding the tutorials for WICED 101,  can this kit be used ? http://www.futureelectronics.com/en/Technologies/Product.aspx?ProductID=NEB1DX01FCS1089735... Show More
vtunr
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm using WICED SDK 4.0.1 and using the MQTT library.I found a small problem on QOS1.Here's what i do :Publish something every 30sKeepalive of 10sB... Show More
DmKo_1322631
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear Cypress Community,If somebody has a Wi-Fi Dongle Reference Design for CYW43907?Thank you! Show More
LaCo_2503811
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm working with a WICED platform that has an embedded STM32F412 (512KB of internal flash + 256 KB SRAM) + 16Mb external SFLASH. I believe internal + ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.