Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello All,We are working on the AWS MQTT IOT based project.currently all this are working good.We currently add the client and public certificate from... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HeyAs I am new in Cypress WICED SDK, so I have tried to test evaluation board with simplest examples from WICED.My board is BCM943364WCD1_e  module wi... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi All,I am using Wiced_SDK_3.5.2.I am trying to remember the link keys of bonded device for BLE. I have observed that the static address is same is B... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi.I have verified MQTT on my AWS-IoT endpoint using MQTT.fx and mosquito_pub/sub commands from the desktop. I am trying to get the was_iot/publisher ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm now have two BCM943907WCD2 evaluation boards.How can I download and debug these two boards on the same time.The App I want to test is iperf_app.Wa... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
The following listing covers the BT/BLE Stack ("BTE") used in all WICED Studio Combo and Discrete Bluetooth devices: Launch Studio - Listing Details F... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
hello allwe are working with detection of input as interrupt and we are using below software setup.sdk 3.7.0-3 wifi module sn8205x we are  facing belo... Show More
DmKo_1322631
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear Cypress,I would like to build Wi-Fi to USB Adapter. As far as I understood I should initialize USB subsystem as  CDC class device mode and then t... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
The prototypes showstypedef int mbedtls_ssl_recv_t( void *ctx,                                unsigned char **buf,                                size... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
Lierda is a leading IoT and embedded solution provider based in Hangzhou China.  In 2016, they shipped more than 10 million wireless modules and embed... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.