Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

GrahamS_21
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm trying to run the snip.bluetooth.bt_dualmode_server project.I have tried downloading on the the BCM94343W_AVN board and the Future Electronics NEB... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, Can I get the CYW43907 gSPI Slave Peripherals operation related data?Like the gSPI Registers, signal timing, command structure...Thanks.Randy Show More
HyCh_2920631
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm trying to use avs, but it looks like SDK 5.0.1 has /libraries/audio/avs_client and disappeared in SDK 6.0.1.Could you tell me why it was deleted? Show More
DeXi_1316761
Wi-Fi Combo
I have two CYW943907AEVAL1F Demo, I download respectively udp_receive project and udp_transmit project to one demo board. The receiving board is power... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am looking for company/Embedded Firmware engineers , who is familiar with WICED Wi-Fi and BLE to develop a firmware which can connect to Mobile and ... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We found enable wifi has impact on the received BLE RSSI values.The test is pretty simple:Make the wiced device scan the nearby tags. (Put a tag in... Show More
ritu_2178811
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I have been checking the available modules and it seems that for a reliable OTA / OTA2 process, the only alternative is CYW43907 based modules.I... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
The schematic provided on the website and even in WICED SDK are same .The schematic doesn't include many pin, headers, ICs etc .If anyone can provide ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I want to use two  BCM943907WCD2  devices and one is server(or gateway) ,the other is client.The AP fails to start DHCP service at wiced_start_dhcp... Show More
user_2212361
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi.I installed wiced studio 6.0.When you run the IDE, nothing appears on the left side of the Project Explorer.When I installed the wiced-sdk 3.0 IDE,... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.