Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
When attempting to download and run an application in WICED Studio, a segmentation fault in the make file occurs. The issue occurs only on a Mac, and ... Show More
DeXi_1316761
Wi-Fi Combo

CYW43907 support 802.11 a/b/g/n mode. How to set CYW43907 to 802.11n(or 802.11g) mode in the project?

user_2199751
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using 4390 module for our product and we set the module to be working as an AP.  And I am seeing some TCP packet losses and TCP socket disconnect... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi mwf_mmfae,I am not able to do a Reconnect to MQTT If the connection goes down. I can see a hang in the system if I try to do a MQTT Reconnect. Whil... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
I wanted to take a minute to highlight some of the new WICED based video training that is now available on Cypress.com (and soon the IoT Community).Tr... Show More
VoAn_2766281
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, I am using WICED Studio 6.0.1 on macOS High Sierra with Inventek ISM4343WBM module.I can download and run any snippet without any issues. But I am... Show More
MaAr_2545856
Wi-Fi Combo
We are developing a wireless medical camera. The camera module used for the application is OmniVision's  OV6946. It captures high quality 400 x 400 re... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there a command to set the 2.4G/5G band?Could you provide the RF performance measurements software user manual for our reference? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I have a Redbear Duo and want to clear and be sure device will not try to connect unconfigured networks.Here the question that I asked at Redbear f... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all,     Yes, I am new to this SDK.  I'm used to writing assembler and C in Atmel/PIC IDE's, so this is a big step for me.  I have been experimenti... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.