Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

JuMo_1762556
Wi-Fi Combo
Does anyone know how to add new USB host function driver on CYW943907AEVAL1F or any sample code,document ? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello cypress developer team, i am trying to send the data to cloud using ubdots. I have used ubidots c sdk.  and i didnt get the curl.h file in the w... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Please respond to the following questions:1. Can Wi-Fi modules to provide fast switching between access points with the same SSID? What is the maximum... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,My question is similar to this one but I would like to build a Wifi to SDIO adapter. I understand how to send/receive data via TCP/IP. However, I a... Show More
jawac_2707861
Wi-Fi Combo
Here's my schematic. (Big photo see appendix)I try to use AP6234 module (CYW43340 solution) with STM32 in my project.But when I finish my layout and a... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, I want to know the following pins have internal pull up or down registers; TAP_SEL JTAG_SEL USB2_DSEL HIB_WAKE HIB_LPO_SEL I believe the follo... Show More
topoc_1123236
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm testing the CYW4343W with an Evaluation board supported by wiced studio and 43xxx-WiFi example. I need to develop my application with the WiFi ... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
Test peap with join_ext command in console debug build test code will always hit assertion.In peap case, join_ent() callswiced_tls_init_identity( &ide... Show More
user_2199751
Wi-Fi Combo
We are using 4390 in hotspot mode.  I am wondering current SW support auto channel selection feature? If we turn on the device, it selects the best Wi... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
The Commercial lighting space for many years was dominated with florescent tube lighting. While these provided significant savings over the use of inc... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.