Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am running WICED code from external flash using the XIP support, however I am unable to debug using openOCD with Eclipse.I usually use the 3333 for ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Would anybody know where i could get an instruction sheet on setting up a third party JTAG debugger within WICED please.Regards, John Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
the unexpect current also happend in wifi-on、wifi-join and wifi-scan,like the picture.Can I cancel it? Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
WICED Studio 6.1.0WICED-Studio 6.1.0 Installer (Windows)WICED-Studio-6.1.0 (OSX)WICED-Studio-6.1.0 (Linux 64-bit)Release Notes: WICED Studio 6.1.0WICED Studio 6.x Technical Brief... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Does the CYW9439x platform supports voice recognition?   if not,  is there plans to add voice recognition software to the SDK ? Show More
ritu_2178811
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,Queues are meant to send data between threads so I guess there is already a synchronization mechanisim inside but since I didn't see it in the d... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Hello Sir,

Does WICED can support CYW43455 and CYW43012 RTOS driver porting?

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I added the new make files to run the snips as mentioned in the introduction video.Then when I tried to run the "snip.gpio", it said that"MAKEFILE MAK... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I want to run Linux OS on CYW943907. I have the following questions:1. I know that i can run WICED can be run on Linux.2. I wanted to check if WICED i... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
How to test ble wifi introducer example provided in the Wiced Wi-Fi example? The IoS app provided on the document is not working,  Is any one hasdevlo... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.