Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

clwu_2121251
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello Cypress team,My firmware is based on WiCED SDK-3.5.2 upon BCM43340. My question is how to disconnect a BLE link when my role is a peripheral (li... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm having trouble understanding which Wi-Fi/BT combo chips, if any, can act as A2DP sinks and send the resulting audio via I2S to a DSP. There is some discussion... Show More
KlWi_2251586
Wi-Fi Combo

How can I reduce the pulse transmit power for the BCM43362 via Software?

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I was trying to run the WICED 4.1.0 debugger on a BCM943907AEVAL1F board to debug an OTA2 app. I kept getting a failure in launch sequence error. When... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using BCMUSI22 platform.I can able to compile.But I want to debug using break point.I am using wiced studio-4.1.0.Can anyone help me how to us... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
WICED SDK 5.0
solved msg Solved
I was using the bt_smartbridge app to connect to my Android BLE simulator. The BLE SIM can be downloaded (free) from android play store, and is a BLE ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello there,I'm new to this BCM43438 development and this WICED SDK. Due to the limited information online, I get confused about this SDK and the proc... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
wiced Debug
solved msg Solved
Hi,I am using wiced studio 4.1.0.I can able to download and run the demo applications.However, I got some errors when I tried to use the GDB debugger.... Show More
joMa_1809706
Wi-Fi Combo

Are there any examples of using BLE to provision the WiFi connection parameters?

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
When running WICED 6.0.1 code in the debugger that was checking the RSSI and noise of a connection I ran into problems with an "Error: Invalid buffer"... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.