Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

user_50895
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I am implementing an http server on my ISM43362 test board with the Wiced 3.5.2.I've been trying to detect when a new device connects to the acc... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
My project stakeholders would like to use the WICED board and they would also like to OCF compliant. I'm looking for a path to make this happen. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Howdy folks,Curious to know when this particular chip will hit the market. Any ideas from you cypress folks? Also, along the same vein, looking for a ... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
The WLAN firmware CLM download feature breaks compatibility and it also introduces new problems.Can you provide WLAN firmware without CLM download fea... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
Test on 4343W & 43438:Below settings was working on SDK-5.1 and previous sdk versions, but it no longer work now.# Set the WIFI firmware in multi appl... Show More
GrahamS_21
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm trying to find out if there is an auto complete function for code entry in WICED Studio 6.1I seem to think it was there in earlier version but it ... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
I use below API to scan forever:wiced_bt_ble_observe(WICED_TRUE, 0, my_scan_results_cb);In normal case, the buffer usage is:07:12:30.059568 --- Blueto... Show More
user_108962310
Wi-Fi Combo
Are there any extensible existing solutions for writing the filesystem.bin to the external flash?I am trying to port to the 6.1.0 SDK, but resolving t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi All,Just wondering if any one has seen this issue before.I am running the snip/ping_webserver example provided by the WICED SDK, 2.4.0.I am able to... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello to all Cypress' ninjas!Can you please help me establish a secure connection to Azure's IoT Hub?I am using the secure_mqtt example application fr... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.