Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,How many BLE peripherals can be connected over HCI on CYW43438?Does this amount be limited by whitelist size or address resolving list size?I try t... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
Test on CYW943438 with sdk-6.1.To test if it is fine to repeat init/deinit bt_stack by calling wiced_bt_stack_init/wiced_bt_stack_deinit.My test code ... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
Items in Red have been added and/or slightly modified for OSX platforms:OSX Install:Download the attached .zip fileDouble click the zip file and extra... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,To test BTM_BLE_SCAN_MODE_PASSIVE and BTM_BLE_SCAN_MODE_ACTIVE:I set.scan_mode = BTM_BLE_SCAN_MODE_PASSIVE;I expect .scan_mode = BTM_BLE_SCAN_MODE_... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Can CYW43438 support Wi-Fi Mesh function?I cannot find the related discussion for Wi-Fi Mesh on CYW43438. Show More
agmi_3321141
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello All!I have a really basic question on how I can continuously scan for BLE packets. There seems to be two APIs - observe and scan, and I have bee... Show More
cakr_2329926
Wi-Fi Combo
We use a BCM43340 chip and are in the process of implementing bluetooth connection through WICED 3.7.0-7.  In the datasheet for the part, on page 115,... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
In WICED 5.2, in the file 43xxx_Wi-Fi/WICED/platform/MCU/wiced_dct_internal_common.c,shouldn't lines 616 - 621 be inside the previous #if - #endif blo... Show More
rzec_3016261
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I’m new to the Cypress WICED build environment but I would like to get the ble_wifi_introducer demo working on my BCM94343W_AVN dev.board.I can ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.