Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Test on sdk-6.1. (The same errors on sdk-6.0.1)I got a lot of HCI errors during boot if ENABLE_BT_PROTOCOL_TRACES is defined.My testing code is pre... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,When use wiced_bt_ble_scan() there is a parameter call scan_type,so we can set BTM_BLE_SCAN_TYPE_HIGH_DUTY or BTM_BLE_SCAN_TYPE_LOW_DUTY.And I can ... Show More
NiMc_1688136
Wi-Fi Combo
For my application I need to port app code that uses FreeRTOS function calls so I want to by bypass the WICED abstraction layer and use FreeRTOS direc... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Trying to setup BCM94343WWCD1 as a headset using a dsp for audio.The schematic for BCM94343WWCD1 shows that it has a 4 line BT_PCM interface.Is there ... Show More
agmi_3321141
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello!I am using the HTTP client library to make 3 different requests. One request is posted continuously. The second and third is sent every minute s... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi mdl​I'm using a BCM43341 WiFi/BT combo chip and have tried to increase the BT UART speed from 115200 without success.I have tried the alternative b... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,Per this prior thread: wiced studio 5.2 backward compatibility for 4343wcd1​  I also face the same issue. After updating filesystem, device lost... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello all, I am new to the WICED framework so there may be an obvious solution to this.  I am using a Type1LD Wi-Fi and BT module with WICED 6.1.  I h... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,When I'm trying to connect to the Azure IOT hub server with AMQP functions, the program freezes and then restarts (not all the time) when it's c... Show More
ElDi_2608181
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi everybody.Our customer is thinking to integrate wireless connectivity using module based CYW43438 and SDK Wiced.Does CYW/BCM 43438 support Apple Ho... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.