Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I came across this issue in 3.5.2 which exists in 3.7.0: the strnstr standard library function has been redefined with a different signature. It ca... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, We have started developing with the Murata LBEE5PA1LD-TEMP with the Cypress/CYW43438 + STMicroelectronics/STM32F412. We would like to connect i... Show More
user_108962310
Wi-Fi Combo
So I can see that there is support for adding custom IE's to SoftAP mode.Is there any support for receiving and parsing custom IE's in incoming beacon... Show More
RiCa_296421
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello - I have successfully downloaded and ran the snip-scan then I changed my debugger and cant back out of it.  I get the following error - any help... Show More
TsLa_3300966
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there any one knows how to build 43xxx_Wi-Fi\apps\demo\dual_hf_a2dp for CYW4343W?Since there is no files for CYW4343W under libraries\drivers\bluet... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I tested the time delay functions in the while(1) block of a task. But I found some strange results that are hard to understand. The test are presente... Show More
RoDe_1773541
Wi-Fi Combo
Using SDK 3.5.2 with ThreadX on the BCM944343WWCD_1 evaluation module.  When I enable mcu powersaving wiced_time_get_utc_time_ms doesn't return accura... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,originally Broadcom got Bluetooth certificate for BCM4343W (and also for BCM43430 / BCM4343S / BCM43438) viaQD ID 56580 / Declaration ID D022749https://www.bluetooth.org/tpg/QLI_viewQDL.cfm?qid=22749... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo

If yes, do you have any example to use it?

If no, do you have plan to support it?

Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.