Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

save_3366371
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I found a Headset demo application under 43xxx_WiFi->apps->demo->headset. I couldn't find any documentation for it but found little explanation ... Show More
HaSo_2959646
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello everyone,I'm trying canned_send example in wwd folder for sending UDP data from CYW954907AEVAL1F to the PC. In the debug mode (wwd.canned_send-N... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I would like to do some communication using the 802.11n Probe request and probe response frames, as these can both hold a large amount of data. Is it ... Show More
MiRo_263836
Wi-Fi Combo
My understanding is that the WIFI stack gets copied out of ROM into the RAM for execution on power up.  I am trying to calculate the RAM usage to make... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I managed to create a simple USB CDM-ACM project that uses the USBX driver. If I understand correctly, USBX is dependent on ThreadX. Is it possi... Show More
LiLe_3234306
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,As I know, if JTAG is used in CYW43907, JTAG pins in application can't be used as GPIO. Right?I need to Cypress's confirm.Thanks,Liam Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
By default WICED only has 6 entries in the ARP table. (See WICED/network/NetX_Duo/WICED/wiced_network.h)#define ARP_CACHE_SIZE                  (6 * S... Show More
ManuelM_91
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,Is there any update in the new WICED releases about this topic? Do we now have some draft of code example to implement Ethernet/WiFi Bridge?I re... Show More
user_3557306
Wi-Fi Combo
my mcu does not support CMD52 and CMD53 that I see are used in the code for data transfer. Can I use CMD17, CMD18, CMD24, CMD25 instead. Will BCM89335... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
All the functions in WICED/internal/time.c doesn't handle the case when the timer is overflown. Be careful. I'd suggest writing your own time function... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.