Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Team,I am working on WICED SDK 6.0 version.I want to implement progressive download using header command "Range: Bytes" command;Is this supported o... Show More
NiMc_1688136
Wi-Fi Combo
What should I be seeing for throughput from iperf and a CYW43907?Iperf client is on CYW43907 and the server is on PC. The test is over UDP. CYW43907 i... Show More
GrBa_3483646
Wi-Fi Combo
According to BLE spec it should be possible for master and slave to update the connection parameters after entering the connection state (see Bluetoot... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We are doing one solution based on Wi-Fi and BT combo module. While surfing the internet we are not getting datasheet of Cypress CYW43012/BCM43012 dat... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
我在测试iperf的时候,开发板作为client ,udp传输方式,最高52Mbps,但是换成tcp传输的话,就变成5Mbps了。开发板作为server的话,udp和 tcp都是5Mbps。想请问下,关于开发板cyw954907的iperf如何测试?测试性能大概是多少? Show More
DeXi_1316761
Wi-Fi Combo
I have two cyw43907 demos, and download the console project. I want to use the iperf command to test fixed UDP throughput. example: iperf -c 192.168.0... Show More
shedc_3597396
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I was just wondering if there was a way to print the errors encountered in code. Right now, in my code, I'm trying to send udp packets to a server ... Show More
JuMo_1762556
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to let CYW43907 (WICED-Studio-6.1) sleep during enabling USB host function.I uses test sample program, <WICED_Studio>/apps/test/powersave/... Show More
srpec_3628341
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi ,    The wl commands passed to wl43909B0.exe,is going directly to board cw43438 over UART,OR the command is passed to some driver ,which passes it ... Show More
JaLa_3373086
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I have a customer who is trying to get CE compliance for the CYW4339 and they need to confirm if the Wi-Fi chip is Frame Based Equipment or Load Ba... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.