Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,Since two/three days I'm trying to update via the OTA, transition V1 to a V2 by modifying several things:- transition from WICED5.1 to WICED6.1-... Show More
GrBa_3483646
Wi-Fi Combo
WICED-Studio-6.2.1in /43xxx_Wi-Fi/WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F4xx/WAF/waf_platform.cfunction platform_write_flash_chunk()When a large app should be loade... Show More
JeNg_3501476
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there any function to change the clock rate of CYW43907? What is the default clock rate ? To increase the performance of the chip how to set it to ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,   I'm exploring the capability of CYW4343W to enable master(central) and slave(peripheral) mode simultaneously. I can not find the answer from doc... Show More
JeNg_3501476
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using CYW43907 for development. In this application, large amount of data is moving from SPI to memory and memory to memory. Currently, it take a... Show More
BrEl_1782996
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm using Gedday to connect to an Android device.Gedday works okay most of the time.Maybe, 5% of the time the gedday_init(...) call fails. I should be... Show More
AkNu_2072836
Wi-Fi Combo
We have two problems occurring.case 1Installing WICED Studio takes a long time to install on a specific PC.(It took more than an hour.)case 2Full buil... Show More
Jeff_Huang
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,attached the schematic, now found 32K768 crystal does not work when HIB_REG_ON_IN is low , while HIB_REG_ON_IN is high,the 32K768 crystal starts to... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi.I am using the BCM43341 reference platform and I am running the WICED-3.5.1 SDK.Unfortunately, whenever I call the wiced_bt_dev_read_rssi(), the ca... Show More
MaPi_3451606
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, I'm having the following problem when I enabled hard FPU on an M4F, apparently compilations of the libraries of the BESL folder for M4F are missin... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.