Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

MoNo_2793136
Wi-Fi Combo
RFCOMM Credit
solved msg Solved
From the monitoring tools I see in an  RFCOMM connection between the WICED and an Android phone, the RFCOMM server on the WICED grants only 1 credit b... Show More
diwuc_3612611
Wi-Fi Combo
The module I am using is the EMW3162, which consists of STM32F205 and CYW43362.When I use the TFTP example, the test file transfer speed is about 100K... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
ethernet-wifi bridge 程序代码如何配置?能提供相应的项目工程么? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
CYW54907
solved msg Solved
Hello,We're thinking to use CYW54907. And  i‘m considering how we would mount such small-pitch component. In component datasheet specified to look at ... Show More
JeNg_3501476
Wi-Fi Combo
As a follow on to this thread here: Re: SPI DMA and memory to memory DMA example for CYW43907​By using 43907, SPI DMA as well as memory to memory DMA ... Show More
kemyc_3518731
Wi-Fi Combo
I found the NetX_Duo user guide. Is there any other information that describes the NetX API interface in more detail? Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
I found the system time is inaccurate, it's slower...Here is how I test it: (Test with freeRTOS build)1. The sntp sync will set and print the new time... Show More
rashc_2727106
Wi-Fi Combo
Our product uses an STM32F4xx with the 4343W chip.  And our firmware uses ThreadX and NetX.We have the firmware ported and running on every Wiced SDK ... Show More
JiLi_2145991
Wi-Fi Combo
SDK: WICED-SDK 6.2USBX: Ver5.8We're trying to use the CYW43907's USB function as a USB ethernet device, and we found USBX supports the USB-CDC-ECM cla... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HelloI have upgraded the SDK from 5.0 to 6.1 and It adds ~100k bytes of data in the micro-controller without explanation. Can some one help me out to ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.