Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

diwuc_3612611
Wi-Fi Combo

I want to do some porting to other MCUs, What should I do?

ccc_1322726
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi ,Do you have a guide provide to user about how to add a new platform in WICED?I would like to porting a new platform to WICED, but I don't know how... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi I have asked the below questionI am sending the pkteng_start 00:11:22:33:44:55 tx 100 1024 0 to test the WLAN kit in 802.11ac standard(5GHz band an... Show More
SuWa_3337731
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,This is discussion is regarding part no: CYW54907KWBGT (WICED™ IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac SoC with an Embedded Applications Processor).As per the datas... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I need one sample application for the MQTT over SSL with power save enabled for CYW43907. Can anyone please provide it? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello All,I am getting an error in IP configuration using One AP from Belkin. But while sendinDHCP discover packet I am able to see some block ACK req... Show More
GrBa_3483646
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm testing with WICED SDK 6.2.1 and the demo app "restful_smart_server".It is possible to make a ble scan and get the results, but when trying to con... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have a issue in  the function wiced_network_up(). It take long time( abt 4s -> 14 seconds) to connect successfully.And I see that it take so much ti... Show More
PrRo_2641061
Wi-Fi Combo
Wiced HotSpot
solved msg Solved

How to use the AP example or anyother example and pass internet traffic via a cell module (UART/USB)

AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi  grsr​After apply the patch from below linkhttps://community.cypress.com/thread/35745I have chance to get EAP-TLS work.But I found the join_ent fai... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.