Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

BaT_3785171
Wi-Fi Combo
I am porting a IAR source code written for STM32F411 to 43xxx_Wi-Fi project  (WICED studio 6.1 installed in my PC)IAR code is written using HAL driver... Show More
OlKa_3358896
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi. I have worked project with data transmission from STM32 (sdio master mode) to CYW954907 (sdio slave mode). I handle events by polling SDIOD status... Show More
cohuc_3807591
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello All:In trying to use some of the low power states of my CYW43907 device, and as such I was looking through the powersave app note. In the note, ... Show More
srpec_3628341
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi ,    I started Wi-Fi 802.11 (Type 1LD Murata Board)Automation Testing using Python script by Test console commands in wiced sdk.The Total test cons... Show More
GuLi_1398161
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,We're running a i.MX6 system using CYW4343W/BCM4343W chipset. I'm hoping some of the issues we are seeing in BT are due to old firmware availabl... Show More
BaT_3785171
Wi-Fi Combo
I would like to  create COMPLETELY new project in WICED studio and compile it.Note that i dont want to use any of the file or project (like 43xxx_Wi-F... Show More
cohuc_3807591
Wi-Fi Combo
Hey all - a few questions about dynamic switching of APs. Some background: the app should be able to switch between 2 or 3 networks. All the networks ... Show More
user_3775416
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,i'm new to Wiced so right now I'm trying to run some code in Demo, for example : when i open file bt_smartbridge.c there are about 100 Errors wi... Show More
aktac_3789331
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello Support,I want to use the module CYW43907AEVAL1F in the power save mode with WLAN connection and TCP transfer going on. And I want the lowest po... Show More
ViAs_2307976
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am trying to send tcp packet from client to server but it's sending packet of lengths longer than expected.My client code for tcp after connectin... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.