Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

vtunr
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I have quite a big issue with arm gcc provided with WICED.When I try to build i have :arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe: error: CreateProcess: No such file or ... Show More
Eric_wang
Wi-Fi Combo
Where can I find information about this board?Thanks! Show More
jahoc_3635086
Wi-Fi Combo
I am working with the spi_new example in the blog post :SPI in CYW43907 The SPI MISO line does not respond for either SPI1 or SPI2 when using the spi_... Show More
JoSt_3481606
Wi-Fi Combo
Per this closed thread Problems with OTA2: flashing device and firmware_reset​I have followed the same tutorial and got to the same point with the exc... Show More
JoSt_3481606
Wi-Fi Combo
This is my cyw943907aeval1f board.I have gone through the documentation and have everything working for ota2 except the webform upload.  The webform r... Show More
aktac_3789331
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Support,I am evaluating the cypress CYW943907AEVAL1F board and using SDK version 6.0.1.5. For example of TCP communication, I can see some apps in ... Show More
DaMo_2831246
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm using http_client for long term communications with my backend. Is it possible to use a local variable of type http_request_t (and have it be allo... Show More
srpec_3628341
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all ,        I am using Murata Type 1LD Board with WICED studio 6.1 ,So What are Features of Murata Type 1LD Board supported For automation Testing... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
OTA seems brooken in SDK 6.2.1I'm following the "snip.ota_fr" app instructions and it doesn't work. I have verified my setup with SDK 6.1 and there it... Show More
srpec_3628341
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi All ,          What are the Features I need to Test For Wi-Fi(802.11) Murata Type 1LD Evaluation Board With Test Console commands of WICED SDK 6.1.... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.