Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

BaT_3785171
Wi-Fi Combo
I added MyCode.cpp to this path 43xxx_Wi-Fi\apps\snip\scan.Contents of MyCode.cpp is as follows./************start of MyCode.cpp************/#include ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
when I search for this I see several links in the forum, but am not sure which one I should follow i.e where can I get the latest set of directions.I ... Show More
aktac_3789331
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello Support,I am evaluating the platform CYW94343WWCD1 for power save and WLAN+BLE coex with power save.I am using the WICED SDK version 6.0.1.5 and... Show More
user_3775416
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, I'm new to WICED and I have installed 6.2.1 so I believe update to the new Version won't help this. I tried to do the WICED tutorial with blinking... Show More
BaT_3785171
Wi-Fi Combo
I am working on  43xxx_Wi-Fi project  (WICED studio 6.1 installed in my PC)I have a small doubt.STM32F4xx Standard Peripherals Library Drivers  in 43x... Show More
GrBa_3483646
Wi-Fi Combo
WICED-Studio-6.2.1in /43xxx_Wi-Fi/WICED/internal/wiced_lib.cfunction unsigned_to_hex_string()The function does not zero pad the output string which le... Show More
Eric_wang
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there a 43907 WIFI-direct DEMO in WICED 6.2.1.2?If not, where can I find it?Thanks! Show More
GrCa_1363456
Wi-Fi Combo
Where are build line command options defined?The file “make_target_examples.txt” in the doc directory of WICED states “The following is a complete lis... Show More
RiCa_296421
Wi-Fi Combo
BSP App Note
solved msg Solved
Hello,In engaging people on WICED and the various evaluation boards available the question comes up on what is required to create a new design using, ... Show More
ClMa_3563786
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I have a question about dynamoc memory usage for HTTP/HTTPS.I'm using FreeRTOS and LwIP stack.I am connected to an HTTPS server. I notice almost... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.