Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

FeRa_2236871
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,We are using Laird Sterling LWB and Sterling LWB5 modules based on CY4343W and CY43353 chipsets respectively.Regarding Wake On WLAN, we'd like t... Show More
cohuc_3807591
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello All:I was wondering about some of the best practices around using the hibernate APIs on 43907. Is it necessary to bring the network down and cal... Show More
NaFi_2915566
Wi-Fi Combo
In my project, the WiFi credentials will be changed in the field (by programming a configuration file via USB at installation time).  I cannot find an... Show More
agmi_3321141
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am facing this problem where my code that runs okay for HTTP requests, fails when I use the HTTP_USE_TLS flag to change to HTTPS requests. I am s... Show More
user_2207041
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, We use STM32L4 to development our product. Have WICED 6.2.1 support STM32L4 package? Or any suggestion can provide to us?Thank you. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I want to test the kit(CYW954907EVAL 1F) WLAN 802.11ac @80MHz and 160MHz bandwidths.Could you please help me how to set the commands or send the ba... Show More
GoMa_1139756
Wi-Fi Combo
LED4 is the power LED so I'm not sure why it is off.  My SW5 is also in the middle.  Again I'm using Windows 7, but here is how my device manager & Ki... Show More
NaFi_2915566
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to build based on platform and having a hard time finding what to check.For now it is the BlinkLed example but we will need it later when ... Show More
JoBl_3270231
Wi-Fi Combo
There was a post addressing the https_client snip in a previous SDK version and the response was that it was based on a depreciated library. I see in ... Show More
NiMc_1688136
Wi-Fi Combo
in ota2_bootloader.c, at line 186, it tests to see if the reset was caused by a WDT. If it has then load from staging area or failsafe. So if the appl... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.